RJH DRIVING SCHOOL
RJH Driving School was established in March 2016 and it is owned and operated by Rob Hall. RJH Driving School covers the city of Wagga Wagga and the surrounding areas. This progressing and popular business offers very affordable lesson rate fees. Your opportunity to learn with a very well qualified instructor is only a phone call away. RJH Driving School can truly help all learners become safe and competent drivers.
RJH Driving School Motto : "Skills builds confidence - Confidence builds skills"
ROB HALL: OWNER/INSTRUCTOR
Rob has an extensive history in traffic related matters with 28 years of NSW Policing, attaining the rank of Sergeant. During his policing career, Rob spent 8 years as a fully operational Highway Patrol Officer, attending many serious and tragic accidents. His knowledge of driving skills, traffic rules & regulations is quiet extensive. The serious and tragic consequences, of unsafe driving is everlasting. Having seen the end result first hand, it is something that Rob strives to bring to the attention of all his learner drivers to ensure they focus on safe driving skills at all times. Rob has completed a number of traffic related courses over the years. These include:
- NSW Police Highway Patrol Education Program
- NSW Police High Speed Course.
- NSW Police Field Training Officer for Driving Development in Sedans, light trucks & 4WD.
- Rob has had an extensive instructor role in the training & assessment of junior Police through their driving development.
Other very relevant certifications obtained by Rob include:
- Training Small Groups BSZ404A from Cert IV in Assessment & Workplace Training.
- Workplace Assessment BSZ40198 from Cert IV in Assessment & Workplace Training.
- Certificate IV in Driving Instruction Accreditation. This was completed through PVET Training Institute, Sydney.
- Fully certified as a Driving Instructor with NSW Roads & Maritime Services. Instructor Number 13660.
It is evident to see that Rob is well qualified to pass his safe driving skills & knowledge onto all learner drivers that wish to learn through him.
RJH Driving School use a 2018 Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport Hatch as their primary vehicle. The Corolla has an automatic transmission with a dual brake fitted. Rob is very willing to assist any learner driver, in manual lessons, if they wish to use their own vehicle. This systems works very well and it allows the learner to keep practicing in their manual vehicle that they intend to use for their RMS Assessment drive.